Monday, June 22, 2009

Seasons may change...

Original Post: December 31, 2008

Last last weekend, I spent some bonding time with my dad to install a closet organizer system for my closet and some wall shelves for me to put (or buy) more stuff in my room. Because of this, I was forced to clean my room and do some reorganizing! Besides throwing out some "you'll never catch me wearing this again" clothes, I also reorganized my papercrafting supplies. I stumbled upon these SU stamps that I got a while ago. I have never really used them. Somehow, I got this cheesy idea for a card: Seasons may change...


Paper
: DCWV Neutrals and Jewel Colored, The Paper Company (vellum and white cardstock)
Stamps: Stampin' Up - A Tree for all Seasons
Embellishments: eyelets, sparkly heart sticker
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug (Celebration Stamps die), watercolor pencils, printer



No comments:

Post a Comment