Monday, June 22, 2009

Jing's Scrapbook - Calgary Stampede

Original Post: May 8, 2009

For this page, it's the annual Calgary Stampede event. I'm pretty sure both Jing and Ken remember those chips quite well. I didn't realize how odd the red (chip container) looked until all of it was put together. Sigh. Oh well, what's done is done. Something different I guess. I do love the Core'dination paper. The fence looks soooo good! It actually looks like wood!



Paper: K&C Company, Making Memories, Core'dination, scraps
Techniques/Tools: Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up, Opposite Attract, Cricut Design Studio, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Old Paper, Martha Stewart border punch
Embellishments: letter stickers, natural raffia

A close up of the layers. I thought it was pretty cool to wrinkle up the paper to give the chips a more dimensional look.

No comments:

Post a Comment