Monday, June 22, 2009

It's been a while...

Original Post: February 21, 2009

... since I last blogged and made cards. A lot went on in the past few weeks:
  1. Grandma passed away
  2. I got the most horrible flu
  3. Worrying about the security of my job
My grandma's final arrangements are all dealt with. I recovered from my flu. But #3 will be ongoing until this recession is over.

Life goes on - and so does my crafting!

Joined a card swap and the first card package is themed "Easter". I had to keep it simple because I have to make 10 of them. So here they are:



There's three variations (honest reason: I don't have enough paper!)



Paper: Coredinations, The Paper Company, Provo Craft
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Happy Everything, EK Success - Antique Alphabet
Techniques/Tools: Cricut Doodlecharms, Walk in My Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment