Monday, June 22, 2009

March Swap

Original Post: March 11, 2009

This month's swap theme is Wedding.



Paper: Bazzill, The Paper Company
Techniques/Tools: Design Studio, Cricut Stretch Your Imagination, Cuttlebug Divine Swirls
Embellishments: Bell sticker

I really like this card. It's so elegant. It's initial purpose is for a wedding card, but then the more I look at it, it can also be used as a Christmas card (due to the bell). Therefore, I left out the sentiment and let my fellow swappers decide what they want to do with it. Before I could make 10 of these, my DS gave up cutting on me, and so I had to come up with another design for my remaining 6 cards.



Paper: The Paper Company
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Happy Everything
Techniques/Tools: Cricut Stretch Your Imagination, Martha Stewart border punch
Embellishments: ribbon

This one is nice, but kind of typical and simple. It's ok. I still like my bell one more - it's multipurpose. Very practical! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment