Monday, June 22, 2009

Jing's Scrapbook - Together

Original Post: May 23, 2009

Jing gave me a lot of pictures of just her and Ken. Honestly, I don't want to make THAT many pages (else I will never get it done), and therefore, I just combined all these miscellaneous 'Together' pictures onto one page. I think this is my very first 'girly' style page: butterflies, floral, pink/green/brown color scheme. I quite like it! Haha.


Paper: DCWV, Basic Grey, K.I. Memories
Techniques/Tools: Design Studio, Cricut Opposites Attract
Embellishments: Basic Grey element stickers, vellum quote

A close up of the vellum quote, which I found perfect for the pictures:


"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. " ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

No comments:

Post a Comment