Monday, June 22, 2009

Jing's Scrapbook - Will You Marry Me?

Original Post: May 2, 2009

It's not a wedding scrapbook without the 'ring'! Thanks to The Scrap Yard lady, I got some good ideas with this page: the Diamond Glaze and the red. However, I still feel like something is missing but not sure what though. I don't think I'll add anything more to it, unless it's small, but for now, I'll just leave it as is.


Paper: Bazzill Bling, K.I. Memories (heart laced cardstock), scraps
Techniques/Tools: Cricut Zooballoo, Diamond Glaze, red acrylic paint
Embellishments: Elmer's glitter glue, chipboard die cut heart (Riff Raff Designs), rhinestone stickers, letter stickers

A close up of the Diamond Glaze effect:


Ok, it's still hard to see, but should be all glossy and shiny. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment