Monday, June 22, 2009

Berry Birthday Card

Original Post: May 28, 2009

Ok, this is something I would have never made a year ago. I'm not a really cutsie person. I don't know what happened! I got this berry paper I really wanted to use. So what the heck?! It's my friend's birthday, and I think she would think this is cute! Cute cute cute, that's what most girls want, right?!
I usually like to add something different to my creations. For this one, I somehow 'discovered' a new way to use those Prima flowers that I went crazy buying! Can you find it? =)


Paper: Core'dination, K & Company, SEI, scraps
Techniques/Tools: Cricut Indie Art, Paper Pups
Embellishment: eyelets, Prima flower, green staple

This is the inside. I didn't want to waste the strawberry top from the Indie Art cut, so I used it on the inside. It's cute, right? In a way, it looks like a present ribbon bow, which fits with the birthday theme. So, whatever! Strawberry top/present ribbon bow is in the eye of the beholder!

No comments:

Post a Comment