Monday, June 22, 2009

June Swap

Original Post: May 29, 2009

I still haven't sent out my May swap yet. I wanted to be a keener like last time and send out the next month's swap as well. However, I procrastinated until now. Nonetheless, they are done and ready to be sent out along with the May swap.
The theme for June's swap is 'Birthday'. For this theme, I wanted it to be fun. Therefore, I wanted the colors to clash as much as possible. As shown below, each card is different (only the swap host and whoever checks this blog out will know). One reason is because I was running low on a single color cardstock. The other is because I wanted to use up some leftover scraps - they were nice scraps too: Core'dination paper! All the mats were from my scrap paper box!


This one caught my eye the most. Hence, I chose it for the close up picture!



Paper: The Paper Company, DCWV, Core'dination (scraps)
Stamps: Studio G, Gel-a-tins Happy Birthday (inside of the card, no picture; just says Enjoy with a cupcake beside it)
Techniques/Tools: Cricut Doodlecharms, Cuttlebug Happy Birthday, Divine Swirls
Embellishments: ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment