Monday, August 31, 2015

Walking Tour Frankfurt

This was our last stop of our Europe-Asia trip in 2013.  Frankfurt is a major hub and long hours of layovers are common.  I had a choice to just sit in the airport for the long wait (very tempting since we were arriving at like 6-7 in the morning), or do a quick tour of Frankfurt.  Being me, who likes to make use of every single minute of making vacation, I chose the latter.  And it was worth it.

I started and finished 99% of this page on March 18, 2015.  All I had left was the journal entry portion of the page.  At around 11ish pm - midnight, I was debating, should I put this away?  I'll likely work on it tomorrow.  I chose to put it away.  My mom was staying with me.  With her around, I can't really live in my place like my own place.  My house, her rules - and that is, put things away.  However, I'm glad I did because around 6 am, March 19, 2015, my waters broke and I went to the hospital and had my baby.  So this page is extra special to me: it's my last page before being a full time mom.  It was just recently that I took this page back out to finish the journal entry (during baby's naptime).


Paper: Bazzill, Basic Grey, Scrapbook Customs
Embellishments: Sticker letters



No comments:

Post a Comment