Thursday, July 23, 2015

Catch Up Miscellaneous

OMG.  It's been more than half a year since I last posted. I meant to post earlier but I have been so lazy.  However, I haven't been that lazy with creating.  I always try to scrap something on long weekends.  Then when maternity leave started, I had some time to scrap since my little bun decided to bake a bit longer than anticipated.  All this time I want to post whatever pages I haven't posted, like I last mentioned last post.  Of course, I didn't.  And when I wanted to, the baby came out.  Life was over.  Kinda (elaborate later in future post... maybe). Anyways, here are some of the pages I created over the last while. Good thing I wrote down some of the things I used when making these pages.

Paradise Air
This was the most adventurous things I have ever done in my life.  What's best was it was also the first adventurous thing B and I did as a married couple.  On the second day of our marriage, we went to Paradise Air and flew over the southwestern part of Oahu island.  I loved it. I don't think I will ever get a pilot's license, this will do.  The best parts were to "feel" the clouds and hover over rainbows.  It was amazing.


Paper: Can't remember! KaiserCraft?
Embellishments: Thickers, Bo Bunny cutout

Fishy Spa
In Santorini, B and I hiked from Fira to Oia.  We could have took a bus, but 1. people said this hike is amazing, and it was, and 2.  I didn't want to pay for two bus fares (we went back to Fira by bus).  It wasn't meant to be a hard hike, but we did take some detours, which took longer, and I hadn't exercised for ages!  However, it really made me continue to exercise after this trip.  Anyways, after this long hike, we were famished and our feet were overly exhausted.  After a delicious lunch, we dunked our feet into a fish tank and let the fishy eat away our dead skin. It was a pretty enjoyable experience.  B was surprised that he quite enjoyed it.


Paper: Echo Park, Carta Bella, Elle's Studio, Core'dination
Tools/Techniques: Silhouette Cameo 
Embellishments: Basic Grey memo card, letter stickers

Camel Ride
In Wadi Rum, our private tour guide suggested a camel ride. Oh yeah!  How often do I get a chance to ride a camel in a desert. Perfect animal in a perfect setting.


Paper: Crate Paper, Basic Grey
Embellishments: Stickers (Basic Grey, Authentique, Kaisercraft), Punch Out (Teresa Collins)

No comments:

Post a Comment