Sunday, October 18, 2015

Colorful

Before showcasing my creation for this post, a little ranting:

Scrapbooking has surely changed after being a mom. Although I am on maternity leave and seems like I should have some time to scrap, unfortunately, I don't. Kind of. Baby naps twice a day now, and each nap lasts 1-2 hrs long. Not bad, right? So technically, I could have some time to scrap - that is if I still had my craft room where I could just lay everything out. Now with the baby, my scrap room became the guest room and the guest room the nursery. All my stuff are on the main floor and the dining table is now a desk combo. Since we do eat on our table, that means I have to put away my supplies every time. So by the time I take out all my stuff, nap time is half over and that I need to start packing up. Scrapping like so is just not fun.

I still remember back in the days, if I was on staycation, it would probably take two days to complete a 1-page layout. Now, 1.5 weeks - minimum! Sigh.  Ok, I'm done.

Anyways, this page showcases the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. It was a pretty big market, but many "stores" sold the same thing. Even though it seemed a little dark inside this sheltered market, the majority of the merchandises were so colorful. I like colorful.

Before, I find Basic Grey's Capture collection was a bit hard to use. This is mostly because it was so colorful and the paper design is a bit bold. However, these qualities fit this page perfectly!


Paper: Basic Grey
Embellishments: Punch outs, chipboard,

No comments:

Post a Comment