Sunday, July 22, 2012

Goodbye Gifts for the Ladies

I recently resigned from my current job.  I worked in a relatively small office, and so, everyone knows everyone.  Even though I didn't work with everyone, I still talked to them either before the weekly staff meetings, lunch gatherings, or office activities. There were only eight ladies (excluding me) in the office, and so I made each of them a rose with a personalized tag.  This was not part of the plan, but Michael's had a Cricut cartridge sale, and so I bought the new Giant Flowers cartridge.  These roses turned out AMAZING.  They took a lot of work, a lot of glue, and a lot of paper.  However, seeing how happy the ladies were when receiving their rose was well worth it!

Paper: Recollections
Technique/Tools: Cricut Giant Flowers, Memento ink pads, spray mists
Others: Green flower tape, wire, wood floral stems, Christian Dior Forever and Ever perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment