Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Cliff at Dun Aengus

It's been two weeks since I posted my last creation.  I could have gotten it done sooner, but I was a little stuck on paper selection (either I didn't know what to choose from my paper collection, or I didn't have the one among my collection, sigh), and the proper colours I want on my page.  Decisions decisions.  At the end, the time spent was well worth it.  I love it.  Everything about it is different than what I usually do: the vintage paper design (that I newly bought at Winners!), the feminine look that does not match the photo theme, handwritten calligraphy, and pencil colour blending.  It all turned out well!
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Coredination, paper lace
Techniques/Tools: Handwriting/calligraphy, Prismacolor color pencils and blender
Embellishments: Paper flowers, stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment