Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Gift

Roshi, my dog, has a sitter/day home. Yes, he is my baby and I'm spending money like he is my kid. Well, he is a puppy, and he's been developing well with a sitter so I think it's well worth it. Besides, he doesn't see her everyday anymore - just three times a week to burn off his energy in her yard, and gives me a break when I come home from work!
I'm very grateful of her to take him in. He was a wee pup when I found her. Since it's her home, she was willing to take a non-housetrained puppy, while watching other dogs and pets, and tending to three small children of her own - talk about Supermom!!!
So this Christmas, I made her a little gift. Nothing much, but a cute little sign with the name of her "company". Hope she likes it!


Paper: Echo Park, S.E.I.
Techniques/Tools: Cricut Create a Critter, Sesame Street Font
Embellishments: Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment