Saturday, November 19, 2011

Staycation Productivity

This past week, I had a staycation in Calgary. It was wonderful. I did nothing. Since I was staying at my parents house, I didn't really have to clean, but only cook for myself since they were on their holidays. Anyways, one part of my staycation was scrapbook my Ireland trip. I spent like 4 hours packing up my craft stuff before driving down to Calgary and it was not wasted. I made THREE pages. Usually with work, I can only maybe do one page a week, and most of it is done over the weekend. I am so proud. They look pretty damn good too!

Dublin
Paper: Recollection, Tinkering Ink
Embellishments: Stickers (Sticko, Jolee's Boutique)

Slainte (cheers in Irish)
Paper: Luxe, Creative Imaginations
Techniques/Tools: Cricut Opposites Attract
Embellishments: Stickers (Paperhouse)

oh SNAP:
Paper: DCWV
Techniques/Tools: Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls
Embellishments: Rub-on letters, vellum quote, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment