Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Bridal Shower!

Is there such a greeting? I was invited to Jing's bridal shower. Due to my stupid hotmail hack, I didn't get any notification until this week. These girls are so creative compare to me. They made it a 24h theme. Every invitee got an hour, and the invitee has to buy a present for Jing to use at this hour. I got 10 am. Since Jing's a teacher, 10 am = recess time. I really don't want to give the typical coffee mug. BORING. So to me, what can a teacher do (besides coffee) during recess? Initially, I wanted to get her a travel spa kit. It's a good way to do a short spa treatment while the kids are playing outside. However, they are very hard to find, unless you want to compile one together for $100+. No thanks! So while looking around, I found this: Love Handler by Bliss. Hahaha. I found this absolutely hilarious. I'm not saying Jing is fat and she needs this to reduce cellulite and any fatty appearance. The title and the idea of her using this during recess time are too funny. I love it! Jing is a person who can take a joke. Plus, you'll never know, she might one day use it. She does love chocolate. This may be able to get rid of the chocolate's 'side effects'. Hehe.

Here is the card I made along with the gift. Seriously, this card took me so fast. I never made a card and packed a present in 45 minutes! WOW! It's a pretty simple card. Quick and elegant - I like!


Paper: Bazzill, Me and My Big Ideas
Embellishments: lace, ribbon, scrap die cut tag, clear dot things (on the flowers)

No comments:

Post a Comment