Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wow!

It's been almost than a year since I last posted.  Have I stopped creating?  Of course not, but I haven't been creating as much as I would like.  Work has been crazy since I returned after Xmas holidays.  My brain was exhausted with specifications, site work, drawings, engineering stuff.  Although scrapping helps escaping it all, but I was lacking the brain juice to create.  And when I finally created something, I got too lazy to post it here.  When work finally slowed down a bit, and creative brain juice replenished a bit, I found out I was pregnant!  My first trimester consisted me camping outside my bathroom and lethargic on the couch.  I could barely hold down water, forget about scrapping.  It was horrible.  I would not wish it on my worse enemy.  Now that's all over, the baby is cuddling warmly in my tummy, and my workload has lessened it's time to start again.  To start, here are some recent pages I made in the last few weeks.  I'll try to find post the other few pages I made this year... maybe.

Floating in the Dead Sea
Our last stop during our big vacation last year, the Dead Sea.  Since I was the camera person, I couldn't take shots of me floating in the water or covered in mud.  Therefore, this page only consisted of B.


Paper: My Mind's Eye, Simple Stories
Tools/Techniques: Cricut B is for Boy
Embellishments: Sticker, Cut out

Little Venice
This little strip of buildings on the island of Mykonos is built near the waters, just like Venice.  I was lucky to capture this shot when the sun was setting.  So pretty.


Paper: Pink Paislee
Embellishments: Sticker, Die cuts

Delos
We took a daytrip to Delos, an island covered by ruins not too far from Mykonos.  If I was a history fanatic, yeah, I would like it but I'm not.  However, I am a scrapbooker - the more places = more photos = scrapbook potential!


Paper: Authentique, Basic Grey
Embellishments: Sticker, Die cut



No comments:

Post a Comment