Friday, June 14, 2013

London Eye

Another page done for the London portion of my scrapbook.  This one took a while, as I found the perfect color/pattern combinations for the background paper and the London skyline silhouette.  Then I was lost with how to layout my photos and what to use for my mat.  Sigh.  Left it for a while and then over a weekend I checked out my favorite scrapbook store in Calgary and bought new paper.  Haha.  New paper always help.  I'm quite happy with this.  I might add a bit more to it one day, but for now (and to move on), I'll keep it as is.


Paper: Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye Bon Voyage,
Techniques/Tools: Silhouette Cameo, Cricut Stretch Your Imagination, Border punch, Distress Ink pad,
Embellishments: Thickers, Liquid Pearls, stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment